It’s finally time to share the start of our makeover with you!
Starting today in the US version of Yahoo! Groups, we’re releasing the first of several updates.
- One place to do it all: Stay up-to-date and never a miss a beat with the new homepage.
- Simplified posting: Easily post messages and photos to your group.
- Keep up with the conversation: Read and respond to entire conversations effortlessly.
- Intuitive, faster photo sharing: Share, upload, and view tons of photos in a snap.
- Instantly get in touch: Chat with fellow group members without leaving your group. (18 and older only)
You can learn more about these changes here.
You’ll notice that some areas still look the same. We’ve tackled the most popular “rooms” first and will be remodeling the others in the coming months. If you haven’t seen the changes yet, don’t worry – we are slowly rolling it out and they’ll be available in your group soon.
If you use a local version (non-U.S.) version of Groups, the same remodel will be available to you within the next few weeks.
You might notice that your Group might switch between versions as we complete all of the group migrations.
Stay tuned to the blog for the latest news as we continue our renovation. And we’re eager to hear your feedback, both on the suggestions board and here on the blog. Thank again for your continued support!
The Yahoo! Groups team